Sunday, August 09, 2020

Chilled on Sunday.

Yes, we have been busy. Literally busy. Reading, writing, moving furniture. One of these days, am I right? So, just getting out to take in two miles has dropped off, which is a shame. It's not the weather, not the business. It's just me. It comes, it goes.

We have been laying off the alcohol lately. One or two on a weekend, that's it. And is it making a different, in the muscle department? Can't say. I think so? One thing I realized is that I have ALWAYS, since I was a child, gotten up from nap with my pulse throbbing loudly. That's always been a thing.

But, does it only happen when I lie on my right side? If so, why? 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:26
Pace: 9:29
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 79°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: all right
Weight: 181 lbs. (-2.0)

I had one drink last night, a lo-cal shandy kind of thing with, like 4% alcohol, and I woke up with a headache and the tremors in my chest. Seriously? Okay, that's it. I've had it.

What's That Lyric?
7 Days - Craig Davis

No comments: