Sunday, August 23, 2020

I don’t play when it comes to my heart.

Work. Grad school. Life. Exercise must be included.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 35:45
Pace: 10:12
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 79°
Climate: sunny. nice.
Mood: not great
Weight: 179 lbs. (-0-)

Currently enjoying two drinks a week. That's down from two drinks a day.

Feeling trembly, though. It was a good run. But I feel run down. It's been a low morning, I need to do something about that.

Kamala's Summer Playlist
Kiss - Prince
Preach - John Legend
Night Drive - Ari Lennox
Girls Like You - Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B
Can I kick It? - Tribe Called Quest
Somebody Who Loves You - Betty Who
NASA - Ariana Grande
Higher - DJ Khaled ft. Nipsey Hustle & John Legend
Cold Sweat - James Brown
Pastime Paradise - Stevie Wonder
Let Me Rock - Marc E. Bassey
Dark Skin Women - GoldLink

No comments: