Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I thought that I was stronger.

Terrible night's sleep. I wanted to sleep, but the cat kept waking me up. So I woke with a headache and little desire to do, well, anything. There will be a run today, though. I know that for certain, today and again tomorrow.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 31:24
Pace: 10:28
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 40°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: pain
Weight: 178 lbs. (+2.5)

Gear: winter hat, long-sleeved T, gloves, shorts

That was hard. Very hard. The pain moved from one place in my head to another, I could feel it. Had to walk twice, sick to my stomach. Finished, though. Does it make a difference? I say it does.

Intake
Breakfast: oatmeal w/dried fruit, cream, butter & brown sugar, coffee (2x)
Treat: Pocky
Lunch: Ramen w/mushrooms
Treat: Mochi (1x)
Cocktail hour: Old Fashioned, Chex Mix
Dinner: tomato soup with rice, bread & butter & cheese
Also, fizzy water (1x)

What's That Lyric?
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae

No comments: