Monday, December 27, 2021

I just don't wanna go out in the streets no more.

There is a trembling in my lips from time to time, which I associate with the overconsumption of sugar. We are the end of sugar season, ad the questions remains as to whether I can resist all the treats that do remain.

Four days at home, if we are to travel to New York (which remains a question) and what will I do with them? I would like to run every day. And have no more than one treat every day, no more than one drink. That by itself would be a major success.

This meme is going around today (see right) proiding cover for those who feel oppressed by the need to do something, rather than enjoy the interregnum.

Well, sorry. Nice theory, but this is the only time the shit gets done.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:50
Pace: 9:37
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 40°
Climate: overcast & cold
Mood: all right
Weight: 177.5 lbs. (+2.5)

It's hard to choose what to wear when it is just above freezing. Long pants make me weary,, they weight me down. Shorts are okay, unless there is rain or wind. God forbid, wind. Today was good, though. My thighs are cherry red and I'm worried about my knees. Nothing in particular, just in general. Body's like a car, it acts funny in cold temperatures.

Gear: winter hat, shorts, long sleeved shirt, gloves

Intake
Breakfast: coffe (2x), 
Lunch: garlic broccoli, rice
Tea time: tea with milk & sugar, Pocky, apple
Snack: 1 oz. Fritos, Twizzler (2x)
Cocktail: Moscow Mule (1x)
Dinner: pasta & sauce & green beans
Also, fizzy water (2x)

What's That Lyric?
Too Many Creeps - Bush Tetras

No comments: