Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Let me be by myself in the evening breeze.


Okay. Two days in a row? Good so far. Let's see if our December will improve upon our November. If we go to England (and that is a large "IF" today) I won't have room to take a running kit, which is a shame, but we'll be doing so much walking it won't matter too much, right?

If we go. I don't want to talk about it.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:51
Pace: 9:37
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 35°
Climate: cool & nice
Mood: better
Weight: 176.5 lbs. (-2.0)

Yes, I consumed a great many calories yesterday. But not arbitrarily By choice. Making decisions.

Red Hot + Blue: A Tribute To Cole Porter (1990)
I've Got You Under My Skin - Neneh Cherry
In the Still of the Night - The Nevulle Brothers
You Do Something To Me - Sinead O'Connor
Begin the Beguine - Salif Keita
Love For Sale - Fine Young Cannibals
Well Did You Evah! - Debbie Harry & Iggy Pop
Miss Otis Regrets/Just One of Those Things - Kirsty MacColl & The Pogues
Don't Fence Me In - David Byrne
It's All Right With Me - Tom Waits
(to be continued)


Intake
Breakfast: banana, coffee (2x)
Lunch: turkey wings, green beans, cookie (1x)
Snack: apple
Tea time: decaf, cookie (1x)
Happy hour: Christmas ale, cookies (2x)
Dinner: toretllini w/green beans

No comments: