Thursday, December 30, 2021

Get out what's inside of you.

Yesterday's headache subsided, eventually. The run may have helped. Or not. I made a commitment to run every day this week, I want to run more regularly. 

I will begin the "year runs" as soon as possible after New Year's. What is the point of ritual if you do not keep it?

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 37:48
Pace: 9:26
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 41°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: much, much better
Weight: 178.5 lbs. (+0.5)

I mean, I also had a headache this morning, but it went away.

Okay, so. One drink a day. One sugary treat a day (mostly). Controlling my intake. This weekend, anything goes.

I mean, really. This weekend we risk absolutely everything.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: tomato soup with rice, bread & butter
Treat: Reese's Big Cup w/Potato Chips (WTF???)
Dinner: pasta w/white sauce, salad
Treat: Twizzlers (2x)
Also; fizzy water (1x)

What's That Lyric?
Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung

No comments: