Monday, August 29, 2022

Let me show you the world in my eyes.

End of summer fun at Cedar Point. We took the boy and his friend for an overnight at Hotel Breakers which I have never even seen before. I had no idea. I had no plans to get onto any roller coasters, but the temptation was too strong. It wasn't speed I was concerned about, but centrifugal force.

Oh, also? Yes to corndogs, cola, ribs and fries, thank you. And beer. Okay, back to work.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:19
Pace: 10:06
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 76°
Climate: daybreak, humid
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 183.5 lbs. (+3.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.

Erotic80s Playlist
One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Life In the Fast Lane - The Eagles
I Didn't Mean to Turn You On - Robert Palmer
You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker
All She Wants to Do is Dance - Don Henley
So Alive - Love & Rockets

No comments: