Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Get out my way.

This week I was moved (for some reason) to revisit the video from And Then You Die at Cleveland Public Theater. Man, some of that was pretty damn funny.


Residencies rehearsal began this week. I haven't bonked yet, but I will. I mean, become lost and tired and confused. I guess I have been that way for some time now, so I can't tell the difference.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:52
Pace: 9:57
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: nice, also humid
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 812.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.

So far (cross fingers) not running consecutive days has minimized the kind of kinks and pains that have troubled me through the spring and early summer. In my ankle, in my knees. We shall see how it continues. There is an inspiration to run every day, and a fear of missing a day, which is a kind of mania. Mindfulness. We're all talking about mindfulness.

Erotic80s Playlist
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) - Pet Shop Boys
Girls On Film - Duran Duran
Aeiou Sometimes Y - Ebn-Ozn
Erotica - Madonna
Eighties - Killing Joke
Sex (I'm A ...) - Berlin
I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Death of Butterfly (Tu Tu Piccolo) - Malcolm McLaren

No comments: