Friday, August 26, 2022

Now we gotta run.

First morning after the first run my legs were weak and sore, but I felt grateful and glad. For the present it would be best to only run every other day. I will attempt to be mindful in my diet, no more slices from Guy's in the middle of the afternoon as a "treat" for conducting an errand. No more ice cream, at all. Not without celebration.

These shoes, though. The new shoe feeling, like bouncing on springs. It made running slower easier, I just took more air in each stride. Bouncy bouncy bouncy.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:49
Pace: 9:56
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 74°
Climate: nice and sweaty
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 180.5 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Catch Us If You Can - The Challengers

I'm a cool dude in a loose mood.

No comments: