Saturday, October 05, 2024

One stop to the rhtyhm.

Yesterday, my sister-in-law sent me finish line photos from when I ran the Twin Cities Marathon in 2015. My brother and his family live two blocks from Summit Avenue, which is the final straightaway to the Capitol building and the finish line.

This weekend is marathon weekend in St. Paul. I wonder if the governor will be there? Probably not he's been very busy this week.
I was very happy to see these pictures again. She encouraged me to join them in Minnesota for the marathon again some day. It sure is tempting.

What's That Lyric?
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:09
Pace: 9:23

Whoa. Run got messed up by an unleashed dog in someone’s yard. No people around, that fucker came at me.

Why don’t you like dogs, David? Because unless they are abused into docility, they are uncontrollable and dangerous.

This isn’t a metaphor, dogs aren’t people. They are mutated wolves.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: sunny  beautiful
Mood: all right, until ...
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBD

Upper body: 
Core Strength: 

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/yogurt & granola
Lunch: pesto pasta plus
Writing Time: White Russian (2x)
Dinner: homemade pizza, beers

No comments: