Wednesday, October 02, 2024

You hit the deck, you get found out.

Oh, my GOD. This is where we fall apart. I attended two ball games this weekend in lieu of running (not exactly, but yeah) both of them involving rain the second of which did not even happen. But I did get to eat an awful lot of junk food, drink a lot of beer and absolutely no water.

Life is fun, yay. Take care of yourself, man. Remember to drink water and to choose the salad once in a while.

Distance: .1 miles 
Duration: 28:44
Pace: 9:16

Last night I had three cramps, one in each foot while reading in bed, and the third in my right calf in the middle of the night, waking me from my sleep. She says it is lack of potassium, and it may well be, but also lack of exercise. The winds change, I must keep vigilant.  

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 62°
Climate: clear & cool
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBD

What a beautiful night. What a lovely run! Why don't you do this every day??

Honestly, because it's been raining for a week. Cut yourself a break. But let's go!

Upper body: 
Core Strength: 

What's That Lyric?
Save It For Later - The Beat

No comments: