Thursday, January 10, 2008

I don't want my hair to fall out

The boss sent me this link today:

Winter Workouts: Staying in Shape for Winter

Is he trying to tell me something? Do I not look good in this?

Stats:
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 171.5 lbs. (working my way back to you, babe)
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Snack: Balance Nutrition Bar
Drink: Gatorade
Start Time: 6.45 pm
Temperature: 45º
Weather: chilly and rainy
Gear: thermal cap and jacket, long-sleeve race jersey, shorts, gloves

Ouch. Feeling that in my left shin. It wasn't raining when I came in, but it was when I went back out. Good thing I had gloves, a hat for my ears - I was a little blind, raindops on my glasses, but I would have hated that wind in my ears. Would have worn long pants if I had known, it was a little too bracing on my knees. And shins.

Playlist:
It's My Turn to Fly - The Urge
I Don't Wanna Grow Up - The Ramones
Da Funk DJ - Daft Pink vs. Madonna
Someday, Someway * - Marshall Crenshaw
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - The Ramones
Sonido Total - The Pinker Tones
Mirror in the Bathroom * - The Beat
Birth-Day (Love Made Real) - Suzanne Vega

Babysitter has the kids. The wife is still out of town. Time to go somewhere, run lines, and drink.

No comments: