Monday, January 28, 2008

Jelly Poking Demonstration Today

Let's go outside ...

Playlist:
Shredded TARDIS Mix - Doctor_55
About You Now * - Sugababes
Connected - Stereo MCs
Take This Town - XTC
Chase Me - Hexstatic
Outside - George Michael
Hunting Season - Felix da Housecat
Cooldown: Ready for the 80s - The Village People

110 days to the Cleveland Half Marathon. Oy.

It was about this time last year (well, in the middle of February) that I went stark-raving stir-crazy and started running every other day regardless of whether or not the sedentary weasels who live in my neighborhood had shoveled their sidewalks. I don't know if I have the stomach for that this year.

Regardless, it has been over two and a half weeks since my last run, and I have been going insane. I am soft and unhappy. So who knows ... maybe I'll even buckle and spend money on a gym membership (shudder.)

Stats:
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 172 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 60
Dinner: pizza & beer
Drink: Gatorade
Start Time: 8.15 pm
Temperature: 43º
Weather: cool & rainy
Gear: thermal cap and jacket, thermal underjersey, pants, gloves

No comments: