Monday, February 07, 2011

This is how I deal

Afraid of running. Hmn. That's new.

It's not even freezing, not quite. The ground cover is slippery. Slushy. And I have not been out for two and a half weeks, it has been so cold, there have been birthday parties, rehearsals, and so on. Whatever. Life intrudes, so what.

I would rather sleep. But I won't. Yay for me.

1998 Playlist
The Way - Fastball
Jump Jive An' Wail - Brian Setzer Orchestra
To Ulrike M. (Zero 7 Mix) - Doris Days & Zero 7
Chair - Sister Soleil
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Millennium - Robbie Williams
Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
Circles - Soul Coughing

Distance: 3.3 miles
Temperature: 34º
Weather: misty
Groundcover: slush
Weight: 168 lbs.

And I can't stop eating shit. The wife thinks I have some special ability to lose weight whenever I choose to, but she is wrong about that.

Now I have a headache. Uhm. I am feeling a little ground right now.

2 comments:

Alicia at Poise in Parma said...

This might be my favorite playlist of yours, probably cause I'm flashing back to freshman year of high school being an awkward teenager trying to figure out how to swing dance. Off to find my Big Bad Voodoo Daddy CD...

Hope all is well buddy.

pengo said...

Thanks, Alicia. As if I weren't feeling old enough ...

High school. Sheesh.