Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do The Hypocrite!


Very moody lately, unsettled. Waiting for big things to begin … disappointed at big things whcih have not. Feel it as a rise in my chest. About to get angry. Or cry. So I do neither.

This morning we rise at 6:30, later than planned. She suggests a run. Ridiculous. There isn’t enough time. She suggests a short one. I do not like short ones. Because Why?

Because it isn’t enough? Is none enough? Doesn’t make sense. She is right. And so I run. And the rising in my chest … lowers. A little. Enough. For now.

Distance: 2 miles
Weight: 173.5 lbs.
Weather: Wet pavement, cold air, good morning.

That’s Good! Genius Mix
Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
Dance This Mess Around (153 bpm) - The B-52’s
The Guitar (The Lion Sleeps Tonight) - They Might Be Giants
Slippery People (Live) - Talking Heads
Don’t Change (164 bpm) - INXS

No comments: