Thursday, August 07, 2014

When we come running.


It only makes sense that when I, of all people, go to see Guardians of the Galaxy, the power in the theater goes out before the post-credits scene.

Today is our last full day in the cove for the year. One more run in, the next time will be the well-trod path of my own neighborhood, and I am looking forward to that. But I will marvel for the trees and the scent and sight of the vast salt sea. Where did they go?

For now they are still right in front of me.

Temperature: 73°
Distance: 3.8 miles

Pompeii Playlist
Live Forever - Oasis
The Kids Don't Stand A Chance - Vampire Weekend
We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
San Francisco - The Mowgli's
On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
Campus - Vampire Weekend
Over The Love - Florence + The Machine
Anna Sun - Walk the Moon

No comments: