Thursday, January 13, 2022

I must be fine 'cause my heart's still beating.

Gray days of winter, and cold. My diet has no improved, as I have not been on any kind of regular schedule, moving from school to rehearsal room to home. Classes pick up this weekend, but the temperature will soon drop again.

The boy would like to begin morning runs with me. We need to get straight about my limitations.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:46
Pace: 9:16
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 37°
Climate: overcast & dry
Mood: good!

Last night I dreamed I had a heart attack. I woke very relieved. Let that be a lesson.

2001 Playlist
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott
Voyager - Daft Punk
Let's Go Again - Télépopmusik ft. Peaches
Fell In Love With a Girl - The White Stripes
Lady Marmalade from "Moulin Rouge"
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
Get the Party Started - Pink
Last Nite - The Strokes
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim

No comments: