Friday, January 14, 2022

When you hear that cold wind calling.

Seeing Tig Notaro at the Agora.
Cold weather run with the boy. He had suggested we do, then lamented the temperature, so we both begged off, but then I thought if not now when, (if you follow me) so I proposed a run and we finally made it happen.

Distance: roughly 2.5 miles
Route: Horizon Loop
Temperature: 28°
Climate: light snow
Mood: good

My phone went out for some reason around two miles. But it was good, I kept up and the average pace was just under nine minutes.

The boy has left the wrestling team, and is concerned about keeping fit. That's why he's trying to wake earlier, so we can run togther. I would love to make this happen.

1981 Playlist
Lover's Walk - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson
My Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone) - Chilliwack
You Better You Bet - The Who
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Hold On Tight - Electric Light Orchestra
Never Say Never - Romeo Void

No comments: