Monday, December 25, 2023

They taught themselves to be OCCULT.

Happy Yule, y'all.
Merry Christmas. It's like spring outside in Athens, Ohio.

Distance: 2.05 miles
Duration:19:16
Pace: 9:23

Been enjoying myself nd trying not to be concerned. Took a few steps, felt weighted and tired. Took a few more and started to feel better. That's how we get it back, short runs build to longer runs, you can't pick up right where you left off.

I hope I can start strong in the New Year, to eventually greet the Spring where I ant to be. I think you know what I am talking about.

Your Top Songs 2023
Nothing Left to Lose - Everything But the Girl
Gold Rush -  Death Cab for Cutie
Eye Know - De La Soul
Cracker Island  - Gorillaz ft. Thundercat
Ship to Wreck - Florence + The Machine

I've come unwrapped.

Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 61°
Climate: overcast and cool
Mood: merry.
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: