Friday, December 29, 2023

What are we living for?

Really petered out this past month, now there aren't enough days in the year left to break my previous record of 195 runs, set in 2015 when I was training for a marathon.

You know what? Who cares. Start fresh on Monday. Maybe I'll run two hundred times next year.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:54

Got this cold, see? Minorly scratchy throat, running nose, not much of a cough. It's mild, the meds I am taking to clear my head make me feel weirder than the illness. So I keep running, a little bit, each day. After almost a month without exercise, it feels pretty good to move. 

Your Top Songs 2023  
New Gold - Gorillaz ft. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown
Here to Forever - Death Cab for Cutie
A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturday" - De La Soul ft. Q-Tip & Vinia Mojica

Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 39°
Climate: overcast w/light rain
Mood: all right

Tempted a first to go further. Glad I didn't. Maintain, Cap'n. Maintain.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: