Friday, February 09, 2024

Writing your tragedy.

A four-mile run may be followed by a much shorter run. That is entirely acceptable, if it means moving on. There is nothing particularly notable about the year 2002 that warrants a longer playlist, just this banger which I didn't even know existed until a certain movie was released late last year.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:30
Pace: 9:45

2002 Playlist
Murder on the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Let Go - Frou Frou
Music Plus 1 - Cornershop
Funky So-and-So - The Sugarman 3 
Let's Go Again - Télépopmusik
Where Do They Make Balloons? - They Might Be Giants

I stand corrected. 2002 was an awesome year for music! However, my knees ache considerably, I need to make sure I take pain reliever, get another knee brace,

Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 52°
Climate: cloudy  breezy
Mood: surprisingly good -- now

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: