Thursday, February 08, 2024

Stripping down to dirty socks.

Earbuds!
(with visible acne scarring)
Had to sub today, left me exhausted. Thought I might nap after I got home, but it's fifty-seven fucking degrees out.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 39:38
Pace: 9:54

2012 Playlist
Let's Have a Kiki - Scissor Sisters
22 (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Good Time - Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
Paddling Out - Miike Snow
Five Seconds - Twin Shadow
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
I'm Shakin' (160 bpm) - Jack White
Clarity - Zedd ft. Foes
Youth Without Youth - Metric
Die Young - Ke$ha
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars

Route: Forest Hills Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: clear skies  lovely
Mood: good

I think I have gained at least five pounds since the beginning of the year. I will begin again on March 1.

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

No comments: