Saturday, September 07, 2024

I know that I am strong.

Wow! Did I want to eat on Friday. Okay, then. The weather has turned, I think I'm trying to hibernate? In any event, I will continue to be thoughtful, even as we head out of town for the weekend. I thought of packing shoes for a run in Central Park, considering the duration of our stay (about twenty-four hours) I think I'd rather stick close to my person. 

Also, with the turn of the weather, it feels like time for zombies.

A Regular Meds Run 011
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:23
Pace: 9:21

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 60
Climate: breezy w/light rain
Mood: excited!
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBD

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, oatmeal w/dried fruit, butter, brown sugar & cream
Coffee Break: PSL
Lunch: bread  potato salad
Dinner: TBA

What’s That Lyric?
Believe - Cher

No comments: