Thursday, September 05, 2024

I ain't missing no steps.

A successful week, so far. Yesterday, I almost bonked after lunch. Not sure how to counter-act that. I get sleepy. I always have.

The best thing to do after work is be a homebody, to come home and do something that makes me happy to be home. Yesterday I made gazpacho. Today I hung a print of our beautiful Puffball, now we have two pieces of art created by the elder that adorn our walls. I miss that sweet kitty but what a treasure,

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:13
Pace: 9:45

There has been a great deal of snacking. Snacks are plentiful. I must be careful.

"Kiss Me While the World Decays"
(Music From the Big Love 2021-2024)
Disc Two:
Crosseyed & Painless- Angelique Kidjo
What a Day That Was (Live) - Talking Heads
Dance the Night - Dua Lipa
Bandits - Josh Ritter
Murder on the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Girls Talk - Tegan & Sara
Yeah x10 [MIXED] - Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross ft. Boys Noize
Take Me to the River - Lorde

Also, try as hard as you can not to lean forward. You're not in a hurry. You timed this perfectly. Stand up straight. Be kind to your back. 

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 58°
Climate: cool
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBD 
 

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 175 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit, bagel w/cream cheese 
Snack: Fruit snacks, Cheez-Its
Lunch: leftover brisket sand, baked beans, baba w/pita
Dinner 

No comments: