Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hear This

Gear: Nike Lightweight Sport Headphones
The phones that came with the iPod wore out after about a year. The constant jostling and readjusting blew a connection, and so I was in the market for new phones - phones for running. When I saw these at the local Apple store I didn't think there was any way they could work, they just sit in your ears, they aren't "plugged" into them in any way.

Brilliant. It's like not wearing phones at all. And the cord runs down the back, instead of bouncing around in the front.

Today's Intake: coffee, cold pizza, juice, vitamin, popsicle, turkey, ham & cheese sandwich (half), small leftover fries (lots of fries in two days ...), Sprite & bourbon

Signed up for the 2006 Subway Challenge Series yesterday. I will be out of town for the first two races, and don't even know if I will be in town to finish it, but after my involvement last year was cut short by my accident, I just had to try it again. Can I squeeze in five races between April 22 and the end of the summer?

No comments: