Friday, February 03, 2006

Intake

Weight: 171.5 lbs.

Why is this? Why am I not losing any weight? Maybe it is because I have not changed my eating habits since before the holidays.

Yesterday - and this is an informal accounting - I had six cookies and an obscenely large bowl of ice cream. That's in addition to three fried eggs and corn beef hash for lunch. Dinner, and breakfast, I believe, were some version of pizza.

It's amazing I am so slim. I must take account:

Today's intake: Coffee (cream & sugar), bowl of Trix with milk, apple, turkey, ham & cheese sandwich (half), fries, Coke, coffee, fish fry, fries, cole slaw, beer

Distance: 3 miles
Water: yes
Stretches: yes
Weather: Cool & wet

Playlist:
All Things (Keep Getting Better) - Widelife
Burn - Nine Inch Nails
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
Adult Education - Hall & Oates
Get the Party Started - Pink
Hindi Sad Diamonds - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Hounds of Love* - The Futureheads

No comments: