Wednesday, February 22, 2006

never stop swimming until you reach the ocean


Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Distance: 3 miles
Water: yes
Stretches: yes
Weather: Cool & clear

Playlist:
Come Closer Together - Nine Inch Nails vs. The Beatles
Never Coming Home (Gonna Live My Life Remix) - Sting
Water From A Vine Leaf - William Orbit
You're So Damn Hot - OK Go
Maniac* - Michael Sembello
Fett's Vette - MC Chris
The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny - Lemon Demon
The Generator* - Lilys

Hmn. Two novelty songs in a row. Let's try to not let that happen ever again.

Have my first complete physical examination since 2000 tomorrow, the first with my new physician. I muffed my bloodwork today (I had breakfast) but we can take care of that on Friday or something.

Same course today, the weather has been deceptive. I always wondered who those freaks were who ran in the winter in shorts and I have become one of them. As long as my torso and head are good and protected, my legs don't much care how cold it is.

The diet has been better - it will help a great deal that my wife has now embarked on a campaign to curb the desserts and mid-meal snacking. I have work in the evening right now, which keeps me off the couch, using less of our Netflix offerings and by proxy, fewer tubs of popcorn.

No comments: