Monday, April 10, 2006

Not too sexy.

Weight: 166 lbs.
Distance: 3 miles
Water: yes
Stretches: yes
Weather: gorgeous, warm with a slight breeze

Playlist:
Munich - Editors
The Colony of Slippermen - Genesis
Troubled Mind - Everything But the Girl
The Sporting Life - The Decemberists
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Leo Ryan (Our Pharoah's Army) - Lilys

No wonder I was scarfing down everything I could touch yesterday, I have dipped below 169. Apparently my body can't stand that. It is amazing what two weeks in a city that has decent public transportation will do to your metabolism, I've been home almost a week and I am still a little less dense.

That's my excuse, but it's a bad one. I had my running kit, and plenty of parks nearby, but I never used them. It was tough getting time to myself on vacation, with the kids. But at least there was an awful lot of walking.

What is a good excuse for not running for a month was the ugly, cold weather since my last run. I just hate running in the cold. Or, I like it better as it goes on, but starting is just awful. I love putting on as little as possible and just stepping off and woo.

Can't do the run on April 22, rats. First 5K now on May 7th.

No comments: