Friday, May 05, 2006

All hail, the FUTURO Sport Adjustable Shin Splint Support


Tuesday:
Distance: 2 miles (running) + 1 mile (limping in pain)

Friday:
Distance: 3 miles, all running, thank you.
Stretches: Yes
Water: Yes

Playlist:
I.O.U. - The Replacements
Way U Move - 3Style
Lebanese Blonde - Thievery Corporation
The Generator* - Lilys
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley
Wake Up - XTC
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
Find My Baby - Moby
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
Hounds of Love* - The Futureheads

Things got so bad with my shin splint (I guess that's what it has to be) that I just couldn't even run on Tuesday. If it's not one stupid thing it's another, it's all connected.

I blame the shoes. The Addidas have to go, they caused nasty blisters, and now possibly this. I am wearing my seven year-old shoes until I can get suitable replacements. Thank heavens for the FUTURO Sport Adjustable Shin Splint Support however, I was able to do pretty well today. 5K on Sunday, taking a break tomorrow. Good thoughts.

No comments: