Friday, November 23, 2007

Funkytown!

- or - There's No Stoppin' the Cretin Avenue Hoppin'

Macalester to Mississippi Run

Yes, that was stupid cold. Visiting my brother in St. Paul, felt an extreme need to take off some of yesterday's turkey. Thought I managed myself pretty well during dinner (well, except for that unfortunate business about Juan Williams) not eating everyting I saw but only what I was hungry for ... but I didn't need to have a second dinner before going to bed.

God. That was stupid cold. Cold but fun.

Stats:
Distance: 4.1 miles
Stretches: no
Snack: PowerBar Gel
Drink: coffee
Start Time: 8.00 am
Temperature: 19º
Weather: bright and cold

Playlist:
Lo Bueno Siempre Tiene un Final - Nelly Furtado
Funkytown - Lipps Inc.
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Decent Days and Nights * - The Futureheads
Low Rider - War
Gary In The Tardis - The Timelords (The KLF)
I Don't Want to Fall in Love * - She Wants Revenge
Cretin Hop - The Ramones
Burning Down the House - Tom Jones & The Cardigans
Radio Free Europe - R.E.M.

No comments: