Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gee, my life's a funny thing.

Knees. Didn't get to enjoy this playlist last year. I went in reverse chronological order, and blew out my knee in 1980 or 1979. In other words, the 70s were not good for me.

Recently ... well, since I resumed running, actually, I have been painfully (hah) aware of any little kink or pain in my knee. Either knee. And there have been many. A running expert said pain is normal, and as long as the pain is not in the same place, you should be all right.

And they are not, they keep moving around. Still. There's that word. "Should."

1975 Run
Rhiannon - Fleetwod Mac
The Time Warp - Richard O'Brien & Company
Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
Rock and Roll All Nite - KISS
Mamma Mia - ABBA
Young Americans * - David Bowie
Tush - ZZTop
You're My Best Friend _ Queen
Cooldown: Stand By Me - John Lennon

"Much" does not rhyme with "tush."

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 37 degrees
Weight: 151 lbs.

No comments: