Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I had to leave real early



This is my son's favorite song, ever.

My knees feel weak. There's been a lot of talk lately among my slower friends about stretching. And of late I have been feeling like I really really really should resume weight-bearing exercises for my legs and knees. I think all the muscle is gone and I am once again using only my cartilage for cushion. And I have a 13.1 mile race coming up. Will I smart? Or foolish.

Hmn. Let's check the record ...

Oh, and I remain exhausted. We are headed to Athens for the weekend, weather is going to be summery. Run Friday, run Saturday, run Sunday. And lots of sleep inbetween.

1986 Playlist
Experiment IV - Kate Bush
Rhythm Section Want Ad - They Might Be Giants
It's Tricky - Run-D.M.C.
Suburbia - Pet Shop Boys
Mermaid Smiled - XTC
Radio Head - Talking Heads
Notorious - Duran Duran
Oh Yeah - Yello
Brass Monkey - The Beastie Boys

Register NOW - 2010 Earth Day Run
April 21, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Lee Blvd and Forest Hills Blvd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 47º
Weather: cool & clear
Weight: 157 lbs.

No comments: