Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Nothing really matters very much

Last night's facebook feed:
PAUL If I'm lucky I will run 6-8 miles tomorrow...
PENGO Advice: Go to bed. Get up early.
Welcome back to summer. It has been in the 90s for several days - it was in the 90s in New York the weekend before and I was delighted to come home to 70 degree temps. These days however, woo.

Will be spending the day in air conditioned discomfort at the Cleveland Public Library. It troubles me that I have to bring a change of clothes to the library.

When in New York, I pick up the habit of always having a water bottle in my hand, and refilling it at every available water station - water fountains, sinks in any passing bathroom. That did me very well, and I was wearing pants. It is a habit I should have here, and I find difficult to keep.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 75º
Weather: nice ... for now.
Weight: 157 lbs.

Dragonette Genius Mix
Pick Up the Phone - Dragonette
Phil - The Bird & The Bee
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Take Me To The Riot - Stars
One Day - The Juan MacLean
Paris Is Burning (Paris s'enflamme) - Ladyhawke
Cousins - Vampire Weekend
Armour Love - La Roux
I Get Around - Dragonette

No comments: