Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's hotter than I've known before but I feel so cold and I don't know why.


Perfect late spring day. Fantastic. Cool, bright, awesome utterly.

This has been a tremendous weekend, marked by what was achieved and also by what wasn't. I wish we could have been two or three places at once. Our family is a well-functioning collective, and negotiations are pretty easy.

Tomorrow summer theater camp begins. I have been commissioned to write three plays at once. Yes, three. And there are books to read and trips to the pool and driving vacations.

Today, and tomorrow, life is good.

1981 Playlist
My Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone) - Chilliwack
Super Freak - Rick James
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Behind The Lines - Phil Collins
Hungry For You (J'aurais Toujours Faim De Toi) - The Police
Freeze Frame - J. Geils Band
Hold On Tight - ELO
Sat In Your Lap - Kate Bush

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 61º
Weather: bright, cool n' humid
Weight: 169 lbs.

1 comment:

T. Roger Thomas said...

Three seems like a lot of plays