Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I sing the body electric.

It's National Running Day!

Exercise 'no help for depression' research suggests

Branwen Jeffreys,BBC News Health Correspondent
I have not read this article, and I will not read this article, because I do not need to read anything which refutes what I know to be true. Wait ... does that make me religious?

Distance: 2 miles
Temperature: 67º

Showtunes Playlist
Bye Bye Love from "All That Jazz"
Seasons of Love from "Rent
Totally Fucked from "Spring Awakening"
I Sing the Body Electric from "Fame" (1980)



Montag reads a book.
Scene from "Fahrenheit 451" performed by David Hansen & Christine Castro
Great Lakes Theater "Fahrenheit 451" Residency
Cleveland Public Library Louis Stokes Wing, February 2003
Thank you, Ray, for all the great ideas.

5 comments:

Henrik said...

No, that makes you blinkered which isn't always the same thing.

pengo said...

Unbeliever.

Henrik said...

Wow, you shun harshly.

pengo said...

I cannot stop my mouth. I am a zealot.

T. Roger Thomas said...

Fun Fact:

Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 on a pay as you go typewriter in a library at UCLA.