Monday, October 01, 2012

I want life in every word.


Initiating the new week with an early morning run. It is October. It is fall. It is below fifty degrees. Not sure where I am headed with this whole "running" thing. The clown shoes won't work well in the rain, certainly not in the ice or snow. Thinking of picking up some Yaktrax if I am to continue into the winter. Even giving thought to Cleveland 2013. It's going to be a big year, regardless. Or should be. I hope it is.

The Postal Service - Give Up (2003)
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (154 bpm)
Such Great Heights (174 bpm)
Sleeping In
Nothing Better
Recycled Air
Clark Gable
We Will Become Silhouettes (155 bpm)

Cooldown:
Brand New Colony

Wearing an iPod, running a 5K in fall 2004 (I don't wear headphones at races anymore) listening to Brand New Colony, I realized I was faster than other people, that I could enjoy running fast. It was a revelation.

Temperature: 48°
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 176 lbs.
Knee bends: 20

Early voting begins tomorrow.

No comments: