Wednesday, October 24, 2012

He always runs while others walk.


This election cannot be over too soon. It is driving me fucking insane. I am trying to take a break from polling, from commentary, from snark ... but it's hard. It's so hard. The 86,400 second/day news cycle is too tempting to avoid. And what do I get? Donald Trump really needs to attract attention to himself. Why am I even reading this bullshit?

Production meeting for the outreach tour today, which was very exciting. I need to take the time available to me now to memorize lines. Sigh. Once more I am participating in the entertainment of others, when what I really want to do is kick back with a large tub of popcorn and watch a movie in a theater ... without children.

Bond Themes
Skyfall - Adele 
James Bond Theme - John Barry Orchestra
Die Another Day - Madonna
Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey
The World Is Not Enough (172 bpm)  - Garbage
Thunderball - Tom Jones
The Living Daylights - a-Ha
Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
A View To A Kill - Duran Duran

Ladies and gentlemen ... the late Marvin Hamlisch.

I once said Madonna wrote the worst Bond song ever, but I stand corrected. That would be Chris Cornell.

My knee has not been keeping me awake for several weeks. Now it is only my brain.

Temperature: 75°
Distance: 3.25 miles
Knee bends: 20

No comments: