Thursday, February 13, 2014

Are you in or are you out?

Like, long-distance running! Cross-country running!

Unlike absolutely everyone my age, I did not see Grease when it was released in theaters, and I scorned it when it played on a continuous loop on cable. This is a shame for two reasons. One, as I eventually learned, Grease is awesome. Two, Sid Caesar would have convinced me to go out for track.

Temperature: 12°
Pavement: dry streets, anyway.
Distance: 2.65 miles
Weight: 175 lbs.

Keep moving. This too shall pass.

2002 Playlist
Losing My Edge - LCD Soundsystem
A Better Future - David Bowie
Let Go - Frou Frou
Banquet - Bloc Party
People Power - Cornershop

Did I say 1982 was the greatest year in the history of music? I meant 2002.


Ha ha! Winter runners are assholes!

No comments: