Friday, February 14, 2014

It feels like love, and it's all that we've got.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Tired. That's it, just ... tired. After this evening we will have completed our first full week of touring. Tomorrow is a day off, though I will be taking the boy to an 8:00 AM soccer game. But there will be naps and a general opportunity for sitting, thinking, talking, playing games and reading.
I am at that stage in a book where I am on a tear to reach the end. It is one of my favorite places to be.
Temperature: 27°
Pavement: snow snowy snow
Distance: 2.65 miles
Weight: 174 lbs.

Thank you to my wife, who encouraged me to get out into the snow. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. You are amazing. I love you.

1987 Playlist
The People Who Grinned Themselves To Death - The Housemartins
Can't Hardly Wait - The Replacements
Like The Weather - 10,000 Maniacs
Big Time (Extended Version) - Peter Gabriel
Heartbreak Beat - The Psychedelic Furs
You're My Drug - The Dukes of Stratosphear

No comments: