Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get on the good foot.

SEVEN AGES opens tonight at The Alcazar, 8 PM.

Okay? So. I did it. I started The Cleveland Cleveland Marathon Facebook page. It's not a real race, it is an attempt to create a 26.2 mile route within the city limits of Cleveland that would be enjoyable to run. I do not expect a groundswell of support, no one likes a curmudgeon (seriously, they don't.)

But I have a half-dozen or fewer followers -- five, including myself -- and it is no doubt up to me to start the ball rolling by plotting a route. Like I have time for that, but maybe this weekend. It will probably be point-to-point, you can do that, you know. New York isn't a loop, either.

Maybe Edgewater to Shaker Square, how would that work? A puzzle to be solved.

Temperature: 12°
Climate: little snowflakes
Distance: 1.75 miles
Weight:175 lbs.

Outreach tour begins [Swoosh!!] RIGHTNOW! [Gong!!]

1972 Playlist
Get On The Good Foot - James Brown
I'm So Free - Lou Reed
(No More) Mr. Nice Guys - Sparks
I Wanna Be With You - The Raspberries

No comments: