Friday, October 03, 2014

Sweet little boy with oh such a big mouth.

Exercise Is ADHD Medication
Physical movement improves mental focus, memory, and cognitive flexibility; new research shows just how critical it is to academic performance. 
- James Hamblin, The Atlantic 9/29/2014
In other news ... No shit.

The babysitter chased me out of the house to take a run.

Temperature: 70°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Tried going dry for a few days. Four days, when I came home at night and thought of beer, I made tea. Decaf tea. A special drink, just for me.

Yesterday a friend asked me to Happy Hour at Hodge's. She asked if I felt any different. I think I did. I can't remember whether I slept any better ... which means I probably did. I do know I had an anger attack on Tuesday, which may or may not have been related, it probably was.

So, anyway, Happy Hour. One drink with a drink, another over dinner with the family. Woke up with a sinus headache. Which may have been because bad weather is coming in. Or not.

Tonight we are going to see Les Mis at the Hanna. I'm drinking tap water.

Jane's Getting Serious Playlist
Adult Education - Hall & Oates
Fortress Around Your Heart - Sting
I Missed Again - Phil Collins
Hard Day - George Michael
Constant Craving - k.d lang
Happy - George Michael
Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes

"She'll lay you on her throne." Missed that when I was thirteen.

No comments: