Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Better run.

When Obama votes, he gets hit upon by pretty young ladies.
First things first. My friend Roger ran New York on Sunday. He had two goals:
  1. Finish without an injury.
  2. Finish in under six hours.
I think his first goal was actually just finish. In any even, he was successful on all counts, clocking in at 05:19:59 with an average pace of 12:13. Awesome!

Today my work colleague, the one who has been looking so fit lately, told me he ran his first 10 mile yesterday. Just inspired, he's gotten up to seven miles and yesterday was just such a perfect day he thought he'd try it.

We discussed his attempting a half marathon. Definitely doable. He should run the Cleveland Half next year.

And so here I am thinking I should run the Cleveland Half next year.

Temperature: 68°
Distance: 5.15 miles

And speaking of good weather, we may be done for the year. So, five miles!

And One (On One) Playlist
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Cannonball - The Breeders
Wonderwall (Radiohead parody)
In the Garage - Weezer
Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips
Jeepster- T. Rex
We Are Young - fun. ft. Janelle Monáe
And one (On One) - Lilys
Rock & Roll - The Velvet Underground
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Roadrunner - The Modern Lovers

Wow. I couldn't have created a better mix if I had chosen it myself. And really, I didn't.


No comments: