Sunday, May 21, 2017

Here we go down a long dark road.

Today is the Cleveland Marathon. Last year it snowed. This year, my wife encouraged me to take a brief, to see how it feels.

Distance: .85 miles
Avg. Pace: 9:13
Duration: 7:49
Route: One time around the clock

Did my stretches first, which is weird, because I never stretch before I run. Took it easy, or as easy as I could. Yes, the therapist told me to wait until after I saw him next, but the wife suggested I do this. And at the moment, the only thing that hurts are my knees. Odd

Temperature: 66°
Climate: cool, overcast, humid
Mood: all right

Last night the daughter and I walked home from the middle school, because there was no room in the car (not an interesting story why) and she was walking fast. She was exhausted from a day at Cedar Point, but she was trucking, and it was hard for me to keep up.

Metaphors, please. Go ahead. Hit me with your metaphors.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 169.5 lbs. (+5.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Yes and I gained five pounds in the past month. Not a big surprise there. Another five and I will be right back where I started. Is it necessary to run to keep my weight under control? It better not be.

What's That Lyric?
Do I Have To Talk You Into It? * - Spoon

No comments: