Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Tell me, where would I go?

Doctor-Backed Do’s and Don’ts on Social Distancing For Runners by Molly Hurford, Map My Run Blog, March 26, 2020

  • DO keep your distance.
  • DON'T run with others.
  • DO wash yours hands.
  • DON'T touch your face.
  • DO play it safe.
  • DON'T overdo it or run while sick.

Check the link above for details.

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 23:13
Pace: 9:16
Route: Forest Hill Pond Loop
Temperature: 54°
Climate: overcast & pleasant
Mood: glad to be out

Two and a half miles, to the park around the pond and back.

I saw absolutely no one.

Stay-at-Home Playlist
Isolation - Joy Division
When The World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around - The Police
Infected - The The
Touch Me, I'm Sick - Mudhoney
Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
Grinding Halt - The Cure
I'm Afraid of Americans - David Bowie

No comments: