Sunday, October 15, 2023

¿Y como vas progresando?

Yesterday was mostly successful, as writing goes. There were an awful lot of breaks for straightening up and doing basic exercises, but that's what kept me going.

Today I need to be online most of the day to attend a workshop, so any business must be attended to before ten AM. And that's why we get up at seven on a Sunday (also to avoid the headaches).

Tess: 0110
Distance: 3.15 miles
Duration: 29:14
Pace: 9:16

Brisk, upbeat tunes from the late 1970s and early 80s. Didn't get particularly invested in the episode. I need a reason to be interested in Runner 8 but I'm not there yet. Missed Steve.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 51°
Climate: overcast, damp & breezy
Mood: good
Gear: jacket, shorts

Hour break in our theater intimacy workshop, so I took the run then. Sometimes I push too hard when I need to get back for something, but that's not why I was going so fast. Just felt good!  
 
Stretches: yes 
Sit-Ups: 70
Planks: 30 sec. (4x)
Upper body: 10 rep. (4x)
Water: yes

Man. What if I did that every day.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Workshop Snack: pudding, fizzy water (2x)
Lunch: pizza (2x)
Afternoon: cheesecake, Mini Swedish Fish, more pudding
Dinner: bean soup, ice cream
Alcohol? no

Reading: tbd
Writing: tbd
Blog: tbd

What's That Lyric?
El Rayo-X - David Lindley

No comments: