Tuesday, October 24, 2023

"For the boys on MTV."

Home, again. Keeping my run on. This morning I am unmotivated specifically because I do not know what to listen to. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Memories of Fall 2021, when the boy and I visited NYC. Photos pop up in the social media feed, and there are those photo books on the table, of the shed they used for outdoor pandemic dining. It was a time of great transition. It remains so.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 31:20
Pace: 9:38

So, my streaming service is like, "Wouldn't you like to listen to something we've called 80s pop retro tuesday early playlist?" And I'm like, sigh, yes, nailed it, I'm so obvious, woo-hoo.

Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 50°
Climate: cool
Mood: all right
 
Ugh, Running before daylight. Anticipating a bad foot fall with every step is not good for my back. We just need to run in the early evening, it's not worth the injury. 
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Ouch, yeah, fuck. Hurt my back.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 175 lbs. (+2.0)
Revised Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: