Thursday, June 20, 2019

Triskaideka (two)

KING LEAR resumes tomorrow!
Wednesday is marked for rest or cross-training, so I accompanied my ass the the gym to do some upper body work. I have always been weak, can lift much, now that I have hurt my back I don't even need to pretend that I can. But that's not good, I know that. So, to the machines.

I lasted about twenty minutes, but they were a good twenty, it felt good. Feeling it Thursday morning. Not feeling the rain, though, so slept in an extra hour. The running would come later.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 23:42
Pace: 7:50
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 65°
Climate: light rain, many puddles
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Very pleasant run, it was raining lightly the entire time, but I probably caught the only thirty minute period all day that it wasn't pouring downright.

Podrunner: Triskaideka (164 bpm)

That mix is dynamite, totally recommend. I mix, two three mile runs. What's next?

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 167.5 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: