Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Welcome to conditioning.

Say hello to the Anker SoundBuds Surge Lightweight Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Earphones with Water-Resistant Nano Coating, Running Workout Headset with Magnetic Connector and Carry Pouch!

These are my new headphones. They suit. They came recommended from the wife and the girl, and now I have my own, and they are largely trouble-free.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Duration: 28:53
Pace: 8:45
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: RAIN!
Mood: GOOD!
Stretches: yes
Bandage: no

Took all night before the family was present to gather for a meal together -- our first, all together, in some time! Headed out after sundown, and about a mile and a half from home it started to rain.

Big rain! Lots of puddles! And I wasn't wearing my cap (looked for it, couldn't find it, should have looked harder) so my glasses were spotty with water and catching the glare of every street light.

Meanwhile, I was charging ... but also not charging, because this is Cleveland Heights and I had no idea what was going to be ahead of me; uneven pavement, skunk family. a large hole in the ground.

And yet. That was awesome.

1984 Playlist
Conditioning - Howard Jones
If You Were Here - Thompson Twins
Dissidents - Thomas Dolby
Walk Through the Fire - Peter Gabriel
High Energy - Evelyn Thomas
Love Is (What I Say) - INXS
Michael Caine - Madness
To France - Mike Oldfield

Maximum 1984!

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 170 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Yeah? Okay.

No comments: