Saturday, September 03, 2022

Dress me in the fashions of the 19-8-80s.

Artist rendering.
What should have been an untroubled night's sleep became eventful for several reason, not least of which high drama in our neighborhood streets as someone who was not terribly happy let us all know of it. This was around two in the a.m. 

I went to sleep with a headache and woke with one, but at least it has not interrupted my day (the head pain is gone) and I am doing homework and housework and considering a run at the hottest part of the day. Why not? It has been a while since I've had a hot run.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 30:10
Pace:10:04 
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 83°
Climate: sunny & hot!
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 182.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

Yes, hot runs can be fun ...until your phone stops streaming the tunes. Sigh. I have the premium service, I really should download the playlists.

Erotic80s Playlist
Flesh For Fantasy - Billy Idol
Slave To Love - Bryan Ferry
Call Me - Blondie

No comments: