Sunday, September 04, 2022

In a world of pain I have no peer.

Rainy day. But a holiday weekend! Must run. I know what I said about resting between days. I do not care what I said about that.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:10
Pace: 9:45
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 71°
Climate: rain
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 181.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 180 lbs. 

Maybe I should have cared. My calves felt tight, and it started raining more as I headed out. It was nice, but not great. It's Shaw High reunion at the park! The marching band was playing as I ran through. That was awesome.

Love On a Real Train - Tangerine Dream
Only a Memory - The Smithereens
Sex Dwarf - Soft Cell
Work For Love - Ministry
Sin - Pet Shop Boys
I Feel For You (Remix) - Chaka Khan
You May Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester

No comments: